Terms & Condtions
DO donate blood, only if you satisfy all of the following conditions:
DO NOT donate blood, if you have any of the following conditions:
- You are between age group of 18-60 years.
- Your weight is 45 kgs or more.
- Your hemoglobin is 12.5 gm% minimum.
- Your last blood donation was 3 or more months earlier.
- You are healthy and have not suffered from malaria, typhoid or other transmissible disease in the recent past.
- Cold / fever in the past 1 week.
- Under treatment with antibiotics or any other medication.
- Cardiac problems, hypertension, epilepsy, diabetes (on insulin therapy), history of cancer, chronic kidney or liver disease, bleeding tendencies, venereal disease etc.
- Major surgery in the last 6 months.
- Vaccination in the last 24 hours.
- Had a miscarriage in the last 6 months or have been pregnant / lactating in the last one year.
- Had fainting attacks during last donation.
- Have regularly received treatment with blood products.
- Shared a needle to inject drugs/ have history of drug addiction.
- Had sexual relations with different partners or with a high risk individual.
- Been tested positive for antibodies to HIV.